CECN BLOG HIGHLIGHT:
“The Canadian climate & ENERGY golf Tour"
September 21, 2022
Join Kirk Morrison on a 14-stop journey across Canada, as he discusses energy & climate with over 50 Canadians!
- Click on each blog-post to learn more about Kirk’s experience at each individual destination.
- To hear Kirk’s concluding statements + read his overall trip-summary, visit the “Final Summary Report” link below!
Some Concluding Statements from Kirk:
After listening to people for the past month or so, what do I think?
- Firstly, I think that Canadians want to move forward and get on with things. They want to take advantage of all our energy and resources for the betterment of Canadians and the world.
- They want to produce energy that has lower CO2 emissions as well as products made from oil, natural gas, and other natural resources, and sell these domestically and abroad.
- Finally, and maybe it was the environment I was in (i.e.golf courses and restaurants), I didn’t detect any regional animosity.
- Rather, I heard respect and admiration for out diverse energy and resource industry and the benefits it has delivered, and continues to deliver, to us.